Need a Recipe For Leftover Mashed Potatoes?
At Tristar, we’re always creating and testing new recipes to make busy family life easier and stress-free. We designed our best selling Copper Chef nonstick pans with CeramiTech Coating so you get mouthwatering, evenly cooked results. Without spending hours in the kitchen!
Non-Stick Recipes From Tristar
Our extra creamy mashed potato recipe always gets amazing reviews. There’s never any residue stuck to the bottom of the pan—even when we add cheese!
If you’re looking for a fast, easy way to turn that bowl of mashed potatoes in the fridge into something crisp and delicious, this is it: Crispy-Fried Potato Croquettes. You get golden-brown crusts on the outside with warm, cheddar-cheesy potato on the inside. And it only takes a few minutes.
Copper Chef’s Nonstick Ceramic Surface: 5 Star Reviews
This is a stress-free, almost completely mess-free recipe. Why? Tristar designed the Copper Chef Pan with chef-grade Cerami-Tech Nonstick Coating. We get loads of reviews from our customers thanking us for eliminating hours of messy clean-up in the kitchen. Why? Nothing sticks to the ceramic-coated surface, so clean-up is very minimal.
Golden-Fried Potato Croquettes
Check out the super easy recipe below. Tristar’s engineers gave this best-selling pan a unique square design. It means you get considerably more cooking space than ordinary round pans of the same size. When we made these croquettes, everyone had seconds! Plus, the induction plate ensures each croquette is cooked evenly without any hot spots.
Extra Crispy, 1-Pot Cooking
Serve these crispy potato pancakes as a side dish with steaks or on their own as a snack or appetizer. The best part? Enjoying delicious, feel-good food with your family and having enough time to sit down and eat yourself.
For more amazing recipes, tips & tricks, visit us copperchef.com.
Makes 10 (2-oz.) croquettes
2 large egg yolks
2 cups cold mashed potatoes
½ cup grated cheddar cheese
2 tbsp. fresh chives, chopped
1 cup all-purpose flour
4 large eggs
2 cups breadcrumbs
2 cups vegetable oil, for frying
- Mix egg yolks, mashed potatoes, cheese, and chives in a medium bowl. Roll into golf-sized balls. Chill until cold, at least 2 hours.
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Place breadcrumbs in one bowl, and flour in a second bowl.
- Roll potato rounds into the flour, then egg, and finally into the breadcrumbs. Repeat until all are breaded.
- Pour vegetable oil into the Copper Chef Pan until it measures about ½” high (about 2 cups). Heat over medium-high until a pinch of breadcrumb bubbles immediately when added.
- Working in batches, fry croquettes, turning often, until golden brown and crisp, approximately 3–4 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with protein or as a snack or appetizer with your favorite dipping sauce.